Be a part of Yonsei 25 who will be traveling to Fukuoka, Japan in 2018! Interested 8th graders are encouraged to attend one of our upcoming informational meetings to learn more about the Yonsei experience. (Although only 8th graders can apply, we invite 7th grade students to attend as well, to find out what is required to apply!). Hear from past Yonsei participants and Yonsei Board Members about:
- Why the Yonsei experience is truly an experience of a lifetime
- Yonsei 25’s exciting itinerary to Japan
- What it takes to qualify for the team
- Questions (Y25 Costs, participation, etc.)
Informational meetings are scheduled for:
- September 24 – Wintersburg Presbyterian Church (2000 N. Fairview, Santa Ana), 6 – 7 p.m.
- October 8 – Nishi Hongwanji Buddhist Temple (815 E. 1st Street, Los Angeles), 6 – 7 p.m.
- October 29 – Gardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute (1964 W. 162nd Street, Gardena), 6 – 7 p.m.
Interested individuals who plan to attend an information meeting are asked to RSVP via this link.
Applications will be available after October 1, 2017.
Applicants are selected based on:
- Academic excellence
- Letters of recommendation
- Positive attitude
- Sound basketball skills